The new year is always a time of stress and busyness, but I'm hoping that in the midst of all of this chaos, I can set some goals that are absolutely attainable. Instead of resoluting to workout or eat healthier, I am going to make of list of things to complete each month in 2012 and I am determined to complete those task before the next month arrives. Why set goal that I am only going to push off until the last minute? I'm setting goals for tomorrow.
1. Drink more coffee. (yes, you read that right. I'm a much happier person with coffee and tend to check everything off of my many to do list when I have a cup of Starbucks in the morning . So let this resolution begin tomorrow! Happy Monday!)
2. Leave work by 3:30 every day. (Last week I seemed to push this resolution to the way side trying to get back into the swing of things but this week I am determined!)
3. Start couponing again. (If you're living on a teacher's salary and not taking advantage of coupons then you're being robbed blind. Jump on board and start clipping... and not just for groceries. Check out Target's printable coupons for anything from clothes to bedding.)
4. Read 1 book a
5. Get Organized. (For someone who boarders on OCD, I cannot find a way to keep organized at work. I have a great system for my weekly materials but I am nothing short of a mess when it comes organizing the file cabinet after file cabinet of materials from the past.)
I think I'm going to cap this list off at 4 task for now. There are still 22 more days to come up with more resolutions for this first month and I'm sure tomorrow I'll think of 10 things to add to the list.
- Happy Resoluting... tomorrow.
Penny Pinching Teacher