Sunday, May 6, 2012

Seis de Mayo

This year's Cinco de Mayo was much different from the past years'. It sadly did not involve any chimichangas or margaritas. Instead, I was teaching science all morning to 24 5th graders and babysitting for a sweet 1 1/2 year old all night. Oh how life has changed. Needless to say, I did earn some extra cash and finally bought a new lawn mower. I never thought the day would come that I would be more happy about a new lawn mower than new shoes!!
But I am making up for my lack of celebrations this weekend and am treating myself to a margarita on this Sunday afternoon while I indulge in hours of One Tree Hill reruns and catching up on my new favorite show Scandal.
I hope you've had a fabulous margarita filled Cinco de Mayo weekend... Cheers!
Happy Seis de Mayo,
The Penny Pinching Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment