Friday, July 29, 2011

Fashion Friday: No Limit to Your Wardrobe

I am the first person to jump to the occasion of any sale... but a discount on top of a sale... nothing will get in my way. Luckily there is such a clothing company that will actually provide teachers with an extra discount on any purchase; even sale items. The Limited offers a 15% off discount on all purchases (full price or sale items) for teachers. This is very beneficial because The Limited has constant sales, including semi annual 50% off sales. With an extra discount, you can add some flare to your wardrobe and bring it up to date without making a dent in your wallet. What are you waiting for? Get in the car and go get some deals... and don't feel guilty for treating yourself.


With Style and Savings,
The Penny Pinching Teacher

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm jealous! I'm in real need to add to my wardrobe, we don't have that store here. Thanks for sharing anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New York and Co. has 40% off today and tomorrow and you get your Teacher Discount on top of that! I hope you have a NY&Co. near by.

    ReplyDelete