Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thrifty Thursday: Folder Overload

Of course I had to take advantage of my weekly biweekly trip to Target's dollar section. Yesterday I found the same magazine holders that I got so excited about last year. To top it all off... they were GREEN which coordinates with my classroom! These folders were a life saver this past year and all of my colleagues ran to Target as soon as I spread the news about this bargain.

These folders are great for storing my class's science folders for each of our four units. What better way to get 100 folders out of the way.
*Sidebar: Now if Office Depot would hurry up and put their folders on sale for a penny then I can get the 150 folders that I need for the upcoming year...patience is a virtue!

Since this was such a steal, I even managed to snag a few for my new bookshelf/desk unit that I got at IKEA this weekend for my home office.
I'm in love with this new purchase and cannot wait to fill the shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment