Tuesday, July 19, 2011

To Do Tuesday: What To Do While Away?

Why wait until the first teacher work day to get a jump start on the new school year? Go ahead and make a Summer To Do List of the things you can complete without having to be in the classroom. Here is the start to my to do list:



While at the school helping with interviews today, I stopped by my classroom. It is amazing how different the classroom looks after being away for a month. I couldn't quite decide if the classroom seemed extremely clean or just empty because everything is hidden in cabinets!?! But I am determined not to step foot into the room again until I absolutely have to...so this is a to-do list of things that I can complete from home. A list of things to do in the classroom will have to come later.
I hope you're enjoying every minute of your summer and not getting flustered over the school year to come!

With Task Checked Off My List,
The Penny Pinching Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment