Monday, August 8, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Before School Even Starts!

Two Teacher Appreciation Days in one year... and one before school even starts!?! Who wouldn't want to know more about this!

Staples holds a Teacher Appreciation event each year at the beginning of August. Every area's appreciation date is different so visit your local store to find yours or check for your area on their website. This year, they are offering free breakfast to teachers (or at least mine is) and exclusive in store deals. Plus the first 100 teachers get free gift bags! *You had me at "free"

I'm actually getting together with some of my coworkers to make an outing of it before school starts back. I'll definitely be sure to share my fabulous finds from the day on August 13th.

Let me know how your Staples Teacher Appreciation Day goes... and best of luck to those of you who are starting the new school year next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment