Thursday, April 19, 2012

Products I'm Loving

1.New Aveeno Pure Renewal Shampoo

(My new life saver. It is sulfate free, smells great, a little goes a long way and it's panthenol free! I recently realized after a lot of research and self-testing of products that I have allergic reactions to products with panthenol.)

2.Nimbus Microfine Toothbrush
(I've been using these toothbrushes for years now only because they are the toothbrush that my dentist gives you at each visit, but I swear by them now! I went to the dentist a month ago to get two cavities filled and come to find out that brushing with this toothbrush and flossing made them go away... yes I said my cavities went away. They healed fully and that meant no fillings for me!)

Have bags or dark circles under your eyes due to lack of sleep... here's your solution. I've been using this magic mix for years now and it does wonders. Just put a dab under your eyes before bed or if you're getting stressed about signs of wrinkles or sagging skin, then apply it to your whole face before bed. And NO I'm not a MK rep... just fell in love with this product!
**Don't let the price scare you... $30 for one bottle but the bottle lasts me for a year!**

4. Esse Boat House
No better way to celebrate spring time than a new Esse polish. I'm loving Esse Boat House with its perfect shade of coral. Bright enough for spring but subtle enough to keep on for a while. What color are you wearing?

5. Curel Fragrance Free Lotion
I'm in love with the perfume that I use and I hate for my lotion's smell to interfere with that. Curel's lotion is beyond fabulous and eliminates the small eczema patches on my arms.


What products are you loving?

With new and old loves to share,
The Penny Pinching Teacher 

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through TBA. Love all of your ideas! I am a new follower.

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Krista, I'm glad to see that you've become a new follower. Thank you so much for the complement!

    ReplyDelete