Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday Whereabouts

Day trip with mom to Blowing Rock and Boone, NC.

1. We spent hours shopping in little boutiques and visiting art galleries along with sweet shops.

2. I fell in love with this boutique's aesthetic! I'm dying to put a mantle in my living room and this was fabulous inspiration.
3. Ate lunch at Storie Street Grille and had the most amazing sandwich...Fried Green Tomatoes with Pimiento Cheese and Bacon!
I intended to take a picture of my lunch but was too eager to try this delicious "Southern Pride" sandwich.
4. Overall it was a perfect mother-daughter day trip and much needed on this spring break week.

**Hope you're enjoying this week and keeping warm today**

1 comment:

  1. Betway app now available on Android, iPhone and iPad
    The Betway mobile app is a great 광명 출장샵 alternative for all the 고양 출장샵 online 제천 출장안마 betting sites we love to recommend. You can use the app directly from your 전라북도 출장샵 phone 제주도 출장안마 to

    ReplyDelete